Just sharing the crazy...

Sunday 30 December 2012

Testing, testing,

See I'm technology impaired, don't laugh, it's a real thing.

The autocorrect and button thing, just the tip of the iceberg, seriously.

I have always loved Nokia phones for this reason, fucking idiot (emphasis on the idiot) proof! So when the Lumia 800 was announced I HAD to have it, it was an obsession.



WRONG CHOICE



I have had nothing but issues with it, the FIRST one I got (will explain later) marketplace just simply would not work after the first 2 days, so after a week of frustration I reset my phone.

I got it back!

..but only for that day. I would wait a few weeks between resets, but it was just so much effort to set it back up I couldn't be fucked after the third or fouth reset.

On top of this, Zune (iTunes equivalent) likes to crash Lappy at random intervals so I hate to plug in [either of] my phone. I didn't realise for 6 weeks that the usb cable had randomly up and quit working on me.

These usb cables are also the phone charger that comes with the phone, it plugs into a usb power point thingee-ma-bob. This phone, assuming I had the original, is still less than a year old! Geez Nokia, what the fuck happened????



Now I'm digressing from the point I was wanting to make, I'm on my phone, using an app that cost me a whole $2....



I tried earlier with a different post but it kept coming up with an error message telling me it couldn't upload OR save at this time (depending on which I was frantically trying to make work). I wrote a lot and I lost it all! Grrrrr stupid phone.

So I'm trying again,

...is it going to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment