Just sharing the crazy...

Saturday 2 March 2013

Not much of a surprise

But hubby and I have split up. I'm not quite sure what to make of the whole situation, we're still living together until I find a house so it's awkward to say the least.



Part of me wants to ask him for a hug, bearing in mind he has been my best friend for years even before we got together, but I know that crosses the line. I don't really have anyone but him and my kids. My social anxieties stop me from making friends easily and people touching me grosses me out unless it's someone I feel comfortable with.



To top off the split I have an impending surgery, full hysterectomy and an ovary removal (just the one, she doesn't want to throw me, a 25yr old, into menopause) so I'm kinda freaking out about that too, the original plan was for him to come with me and be there when I woke up and now, well now I'm having to ask someone I barely know to drive me the hour trip to the hospital and again to pick me up 3-4days later, she has a 1yr old so I can't ask her to hang around while I go through a 3hr surgery just so I have someone to wake up to.



And then I have family court over my son, his dad is a loser to put it nicely, likes his drugs and alcohol and can't even txt to confirm the dates (that I stated) for the school holidays visit let alone skype on a regular basis yet me spliting up with hubby could in fact lose me my son, fair? I think not.



While having all this on I've just started full time study doing my business diploma so get to juggle study around the mess I call a life. And the only thing I can think about is how much I want a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment