Just sharing the crazy...

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sleepless in... Well Taupo

Thought I was going to say Seattle didn't ya? ;) It is currently 12:45 am (valentines day even) and sleep eludes me, SO, I thought I'd come on here and let out some of the crazy hehe


Hubby gets frustrated with me when I can't sleep "apparently" it disturbs him but really honestly truly I can't help it, I have 2 very full on kids tomorrow with no kindy, does he really think I don't WANT to sleep???? Cause I do. SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I hate being groggy and tired and having to have 6 cups of coffee just to open my eyes. And to top it off, I have a very important interview tomorrow for an assignment that is worth a whopping 27% of my final mark! Part of me is tempted to just make up the answers and see how much I get out of a "winging it" attempt but then I get paranoid I'll get busted o.O

ANYway, back to not being able to sleep, being up at this hour is very common for me cause I'm one of those thinker/worrier type people so if I have something important on the next day, or there is a problem between Hubby or money is a bit tight or whatever could possibly be wrong, I'll lay awake thinking and analysing and trying to come up with a solution for literally HOURS... I went to bed at just after 10, finally gave up trying to sleep at half 12.... I keep trying to think of a way to fix this thinking problem of mine, mildly ironic isn't it ;)

Now, I made google my friend the other day and looked up 'signs and symptoms of stress' (there's been a fair amount of that going on here of late) and not only is procrastination a leading sign (which just happens to be my biggest yet least favourite pastime) but apparently irritable bowel syndrome is also a common symptom of too much stress... Guess who has needed to go to the toilet 5 times today? >.< You can have 3 goes but I bet you'll get it in one ;)
Well that made me think, if you are too stressed out and it's affecting your body and mind why on earth would it do things that only have one result, more stress???? Completely beyond me as to why to be perfectly honest, I don't even have a theory, and I have a theory for EVERYTHING.

I think the lack of sleep is getting to me, I completely forgot where I was going with that tangent.... So this is me leaving you all to your fun filled (and hopefully less stressful) lives xx mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment